"Walk By Faith, Not By Sight" 2 Corinthians 5:7
We are all wanting to have an audience hear what we have to say. That’s why we blog; at least the majority of us. We want our words to be out there, in the world. And for me, I want feedback. I want discourse. I want to hear what you have to say. How do we gain those comments though? Here is a list of 10 Ways To Gain Comments on your blog:
1. Post a lot, like so much that you are spamming and you’ll get enough complaints to hold you through to awhile.
2. Be an anti-feminist and write about how anti you are all the time.
3. Talk politics. Need I say more?
4. Share pictures of animals doing silly things and add captions. Or allow others to come up with captions.
5. Troll on other people’s remarks on social media. Josh is the king of trolls and may be one of the most hated trollers on Facebook. Maybe I shouldn’t share that?
6. Tlk n txting. Ull bring out them Grammar Nazis.
7. Guest blog for others. They’ll probably gain the comments, but hey! Your name is getting out there.
8. State your opinion. Everyone else think their opinion is right and will tell you so.
9. Share horrendous content. Okay, so I’ve done this by accident recently. I shared a video on my personal profile on Facebook that talked about the dangers of being obese. I didn’t realize/ read the article attached, which had some not-so-nice things to say, and next thing you know, I’m apparently a Fat-Shamer, which, let’s just make this clear, I am not.
10. Be Opinionated Mhttp://aopinionatedman.com/an.