"Walk By Faith, Not By Sight" 2 Corinthians 5:7
One of my favorite bloggers posted a humorous post about why men leave women. Well, what really gets women stirring? Why do women leave men?
1. “Bros before hoes”-If this is your life motto, then just go marry your frat. If you are dating a girl, give her the time of day.
2. You have pictures of half-naked/naked women plastered all over your wall. Perv.
3. You forget OUR name. My name isn’t Ashley. Never was, never will be.
4. You’re a mas-agonist. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
5. We met at the club, the same one you go to every weekend. Alternate life/girl friend?
6. You treat us like we are your daughter and ask who we were talking to, where we were, don’t allow us to have male friends.
7. You chew tobacco. Gross for both counterparts, my friends.
8. You care so little about our lives/friendships it makes us wonder how involved you really are in our lives. Some jealousy can be flattering/healthy for the relationship. Reference #6.
9. You don’t introduce us to your friends. Do you even have friends? Bromances can be entertaining and can tell us a lot about you! (hint: future gifts/date ideas).
10. Everything we say or do is wrong. Or, if something doesn’t go as planned, its our fault.