Sisterhood of the World Bloggers’ Award
My wonderful friend Prakriti at Straight from My Heart nominated me for my first blogging award, the Sisterhood of the World Award. I feel very loved to have received such a meaningful award as my first, especially with Prakriti because of the bond we have formed, though we are half way across the globe from each other. She is a sweetheart with tons of wisdom, and I am blessed to call her my friend. A big shout out ‘Thank you’ to her for all her support not only for my writing, but the type of support that a rare kind of friend gives you; unfailing love and understanding. She’s awesome, guys.
So, here’s the rules:
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
- Your favorite colour …. Green
- Your favorite animal … Horse
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink …. Water
- Facebook or Twitter – Facebook
- Your favorite pattern …..Um…? Anything that is pretty. (:
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving
- Your favorite number …3
- Your favorite day of the week … Friday
- Your favorite flower …. Rose
- What is your passion? ….. Writing, Dancing, Helping the military, and spreading the Good News
And the award of the Sisterhood Bloggers go to….*drum roll*
P.S. I’m sorry, Prakriti, for the late post! And to all those nominated, thank you for all your support while I have worked on my blog! (: Love you guys!