Today, I realized how much I actually fail at life and thought I would share with you guys some of the reasons why. So, without further adeu:
1. I told the bus driver good morning today…at 4:30 pm.
2. I went to leave class today and walked straight into a desk that I had the full intention of walking around.
3. The other day I couldn’t clearly express my thought on my major to a freshman…I kept stumbling over my words.
4. For the past week I have sounded like a man because my voice has been stuck in that awful phase of losing my voice though it won’t fully go away.
4. I trip going upstairs, downstairs, or walking across a flat surface.
5. Today, I raised my hand when my name was called for attendance and practically threw my pencil across the front of the room.
6. Though I’ve been shaving for over a decade now, I still manage to take off layers of skin, resulting in an ankle that bleeds for three days straight.
7. Whenever I go to email my boss my time sheet for the week, it never fails that I forget to attach the darn thing. Happens all the time.
8. I constantly stare at people that have a vague resemblance to other people I know even though they are complete strangers and it freaks them out.
9. I had a full conversation with a guy in my basketball class fully thinking he was my teacher, only to find out he was a fellow classmate.
10. A couple of weeks ago I called out to a girl thinking it was my friend only to find out it wasn’t after seeing her walk away faster when I was walking in the general direction….I was going to work.
So, there you have it. I’m weird. Good night, world.
What are some little quirks about yourself that are awkward and weird, but unique?